Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Michael Evans


Member of the Month

Michael has been a member of AMOCO FCU for over 30 years. He has shown his loyalty to us throughout the years by not only being a member, but by being a friend. Read more about Michael's story here: 


“When I book a car loan at AMOCO, it’s just like the metaphor of “driving off into the sunset,” it’s so easy here. I have been a member for over 30 years now, and it’s still one of the best things I have ever done. I’ve recommended all of my friends and family to AMOCO, because we aren’t treated as a number, we’re treated as family. In addition to working, I am the Music Director at my church and I travel on cruises a lot. In fact, I have been on 16. The convenience of AMOCO is my favorite feature. My wife and I can be anywhere or live anywhere, and still have access to all of our accounts. That’s the beauty of being a member here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment