Thursday, October 18, 2018




Member of the Month

Not only have Debbie and Larry been members for over 30 years, Debbie also worked at AMOCO for 20 years. Talk about loyalty!

“My aunt, Dorothy, used to work at AMOCO. That’s how I received my first account 32 years ago. And my husband has been a member for a year longer, so 33 years. Before I knew it, I started to work at AMOCO’s Texas City location. I worked for AMOCO Credit Union and my husband worked at Amoco Refinery, now Marathon Galveston Bay Refinery. AMOCO has given us so much in our lives. Not only great member service, but it gave me a solid job for 20 years. I gained many friends that turned to family. AMOCO has helped us finance all of our big purchases and given us a safe financial space.

In our spare time, on the weekends, we spend time at our country home. Our son, Justin, restores antique tractors and we enjoy being outdoors tending to our yard and garden. We’ve been members forever, AMOCO just keeps getting better and better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment