Friday, July 13, 2018

Daniel Salinas






Member of the Month- July


Daniel may not be a long time member, but he sure is a loyal one. Read more about his growing relationship with AMOCO and all that he has experienced in his time here. 

                "I was recommended to visit your credit union by existing members that were happy with the service that they received at the Bay Colony Branch, since the bank that I had been a loyal customer to for 4 years told me that they could not help me in any way and sent me out their door. I explained my concerns that I had with establishing credit and an employee sat with me for approximately over an hour and advised me on credit and how it works. Something no financial institution has ever done for me previously. That’s a level of dedication I have never experienced before. I now have a bright future for my family thanks to the help and financial guidance of AMOCO Federal Credit Union.

                I look forward to being a lifetime member and sincerely appreciate the hard work and motivation your branch employees display. They make each member feel important and they provide helpful and friendly service that other banks should set their standard by. This branch reflects highly of AMOCO Federal Credit Union as a whole. Thank you once again!"


No comments:

Post a Comment